(ka-li-ptê-r') s. f. plur.
Terme de zoologie. Petites plumes qui couvrent le bas de la queue des oiseaux.
   En grec : ce qui sert à cacher.

Dictionnaire de la Langue Française d'Émile Littré. . 1872-1877.

Regardez d'autres dictionnaires:

  • calypteres — n. pl. [Gr. kalypto, cover] (ARTHROPODA: Insecta) In Diptera, small membranous lobes or disk like structures at the base of the wing, just above the halter; see alula squama …   Dictionary of invertebrate zoology

  • Phormia regina — Taxobox image width = 260px image caption = Black Blow Fly regnum = Animalia phylum = Arthropoda subphylum = Hexapoda classis = Insecta subclassis = Pterygota infraclassis = Neoptera superordo = Endopterygota| ordo = Diptera subordo = Brachycera… …   Wikipedia

  • Alysiinae — Alysiinae …   Wikipédia en Français

  • Braconidae — Braconidés Braconidae …   Wikipédia en Français

  • Braconide — Braconidae Braconidés B …   Wikipédia en Français

  • Braconidé — Braconidae Braconidés B …   Wikipédia en Français

  • Calliphoridae — Calliphoridae …   Wikipédia en Français

  • Calliphoridé — Calliphoridae Calliphoridae …   Wikipédia en Français

  • calyptron — see calypteres …   Dictionary of invertebrate zoology

  • Lucilia cuprina — Scientific classification Kingdom: Animalia Phylum …   Wikipedia

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.